Who we are
Last updated: 3 March 2022
WESWAG strives to make life better for your pets. This policy details what information we collect from you and how we use it to accomplish that mission.
We take your privacy as seriously as you do, and because of that we take great care to collect only the information necessary to provide you with the best Innway experience.
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Innway (“Company”, “we”, “us”,or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices concerning your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Information WESWAG Collects
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Sites.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Sites and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information collected from other sources
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, third-party social networking service (“Social Network”), such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information (your name, gender, birthday, email, current city, state and country, user identification numbers for your contacts, profile picture URL and any other information that you choose to make public); marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
If you decide to interact with a Social Network when using our Sites, we are permitted to collect Personal Information that you have already made public on your Social Network account. You can manage this information in the privacy settings of each Social Network.
2. How WESWAG uses your information
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfilment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent
We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process with your Consent.
- To send administrative information to you for Business Purposes. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To locate your device when it goes out of range of our mobile device. While the app is running on your device, it periodically transmits your location information. This allows us to show you, on your map, the last place your device was seen by your device. It is one of the primary ways devices helps you find your lost items.
- Request Feedback for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Sites.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing and your experience. We use your Location Information to provide the Sites and may use your Location Information to promote the Sites or provide you with offers. However, your Location Information is never shared with other users unless you choose to share it through our Sites.
3. How WESWAG shares your information
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfil business obligations.
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfil business obligations.
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, and fulfilment service. We will not identify you personally to other users or otherwise make your location information available to any other third party in personal identifiable form without your prior consent.
4. Cookies and other tracking technologies
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer’s hard drive or onto your mobile device’s memory, if your browser is set to accept cookies. Like many other online services, cookies and other tools like them help us collect and understand how you use our services.
The cookies we use expire after they have fulfilled their purpose. Some cookies expire when you close your browser (i.e., session cookies) or after a set period of time (i.e., persistent cookies). The expiration time of cookies that are placed by third parties (explained below) is determined by the third-party, not us.
Web beacons (also known as web bugs, pixel tags or clear GIFs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that may be included on our Sites for several purposes, including to deliver or communicate with cookies, to track and measure the performance of our Sites, to monitor how many visitors view our Sites, and to monitor the effectiveness of our advertising. Unlike cookies, which are stored on the user’s hard drive, web beacons are typically embedded invisibly on web pages (or in an e-mail).
7. How long we keep your information
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
8. How we keep your information safe
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organisational and technical security measures.*
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
9. Do we collect information from minors?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.*
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Sites, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Sites. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. Your privacy rights
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.*
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
15. Policy updates
In Short: We will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
18. Contact information
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), Mico Zhang, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to:
RubyCoded c/o WESWAG
22 Sin Ming Lane #06-76 Midview City Singapore 573969